Mercury Toxicity – Poisoned by amalgam fillings: KJ’s Story

Many people still believe that dental amalgam fillings do not cause any harm, despite the indisputable fact that amalgam filling are comprised of over 50% mercury. Mercury is a known neuro-toxin that can cause considerable neuro damage.

This is the story of KJ. He became gravely ill just 3 days after having mercury fillings placed. Despite numerous doctors telling KJ’s mother that the illnesses were not caused by the fillings, she persisted until they finally conducted a forced urine test. The conclusion? Just watch the video…

Share

Comments

  1. Great website. Plenty of valuable facts right here. We are submitting the idea to several good friends ans also giving throughout tasty. And certainly, thanks for your attempt!

  2. Marie Duffy Says: May 15, 2014 at 1:11 pm

    My dentist put a crown on my right top rear tooth. It is now sensitive to chewing pressure. It was fine even with a filling before the crown. Now she wants me to see a dentist for a root canal.

    Also, she removed my amalgam fillings but not according to your video.

    Not sure what to do.

    Marie

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *