Yikes! Check out this video. Using a mercury metering device, this dentist shows that mercury CAN be released from these fillings after slightly rubbing the fillings with a dental explorer. Once you are done watching this, go to youtube and read the comments. They’re scary. One dentist who has been around it for years has developed a severe mercury toxicity because of his constant exposure...
Another reason to avoid amalgam fillings. Teeth contain nerve sensors that are sensitive to pressure and are directly connected to areas of the brain that control bite muscles. In this case an amalgam filling irritated sensors and resulted in muscle weakness which is abolished by increasing pressure on the tooth. Weak muscles predispose to injury. Learn more at http://www.live-without-pain.com.
Just surfin the net as usual when I came across a very good post. click here It was enlightening to see this woman point out that most dentists are not the same. Just “getting a filling replaced” requires more work than most dentists are willing to do. They simply don’t know or they simply don’t care.
Wondering if Silver Mercury fillings are dangerous? For years dentists have been placing these toxic mercury fillings without knowing the true consequences. In this video, you’ll visually observe the mercury vapors coming from a tooth. And every time you drink or eat something warm/hot, more mercury vapor is released. Check it out.
Mercury vapors are constantly being released in a person’s mouth. And it is most hazardous when these toxic fillings are placed or when they are removed (aka new fillings placed). But for us to educate someone on the consequence of mercury toxicity without first taking precautions on our end (the dental staff and dentists doing the procedures) seems hypocritical. That’s why I recommend all dental...