Contact Us

Our practice and our doctors are extremely busy. While we make every attempt to respond to questions promptly, please be aware that your request may not be answered immediately.

If you are looking for a referral to a dentist in your area, please visit the IAOMT website instead of emailing us. While we do have personal relationships with a handful of dentists around the country, we would much rather that you make the effort to come see us at our clinic rather than send you somewhere else. We have patients from all over the world, so rest-assured that no matter how far away you are, we probably have patients that travel even farther. Plus, we simply don’t know enough dentists that we trust to reliably refer you to someone in your area. Sorry.

If you prefer to email your question, please use the form below. But please understand that a response may take several days or more due to our patient schedule.

If you would like to request an appointment with Dr. Marvin, please complete the form below.

Most questions have been answered at some time or another on our website through articles, our radio show, and video, or even in the comment section of the website. Please be sure to browse or use the search feature to see if you can find a fast answer to your question that way, as well.

Thanks,

Dr. Marvin

[form form-5]

Comments

1. Hi Dr. Marvin, I have been given a mouthguard for night wearing for bruxism. I have worn it for 4 months. I have gained like 15 lbs, like a switch was flipped or something. It is made of EVA which is Ethelyn-Vinylacetate-Copolymere, which I did not come up as reactive to on the Clifford test. Can this material act as an endocrine disruptor and cause weight gain? What is the safest material for these kinds of night guards and can I order them through you? The one I have is helping to keep my teeth from fracturing and keeping me from waking up in serious pain everyday so I do need it. I have a collapsed bite which I was told to either have all crowns on teeth to correct or get a controlled arch growth appliance. Thank you!, Donna

2. http://2zp6dnnpep763fonn1q5xcpn9huot1i3z6px43jrr8vtsqm7jc.com 2zp6dnnpep763fonn1q5xcpn9huot1i3z6px43jrr8vtsqm7jc

5gHTxskQCC52

3. AumRa Frezel Says: April 24, 2018 at 11:44 pm

Greetings Dr. Marvin,
    I live in New Orleans and would like to speak with someone as soon as possible about gum disease and implants.

4. What are your thoughts on extract wisdom teeth (esp. if they are basically rotting? ) does it affect the body negatively to extract teeth?

5. Keri Jackson Says: April 19, 2018 at 2:09 pm

Hello,
    Looking to make an appointment.

6. Hi. I am looking for a dentist, whom is aware of natural techniques for oral health care. I do not know if that dentists exists but, that is who I am looking for. I mean a dentist whom is aware of the things I am and willing to work with me to heal my mouth. I use things like bentonite clay, activated charcoal, aluminum-free baking soda, organic coconut oil, tea tree oil, clove oil, APV, to name a few. I make my own toothpaste and it has helped me clear up all infections much better than any kind of antibiotic. I know that teeth, under the right condition and natural care, remineralize, and studies are proving this too. That abscess can be reversed, therefore, preventing need for another root canal. I have had too many of those, mostly in my youth, and like you say, the teeth became brittle and fell apart. Now I have a lot of missing teeth in my upper molars and some lower, but,my gums are in pretty good shape and I am hoping that with stem cell / scaffolding therapies combined with the natural ones I mentioned, combined with the help of a great open minded dentist, I can heal my teethe naturally. Are you that dentist ? Thank you! P. 🙂

7. i had a root canal and the doctor gives me antibiotic vaccine which i am afraid to take Can i come in for antibiotic alternative? i need this quickly if you can help

8. Daniella Says: April 4, 2018 at 4:44 pm

Hello;

I’m currently researching holistic dentists in the area and curious what it would cost for a cleaning?
    Exam?
    X-rays?

If you could share the cost per each rather than sum total that would be helpful.
    I was highly recommended to you by a friend who goes there.

thank you!

9. Dr. Marvin,

We work with dentists and distributors to dental practices, specifically in the use of Aqueous Ozone.
    Our site http://hygeiaglobal.com has more information. After reading the articles and comments from your readers
    I Thought I’d introduce our company. In a nutshell, our electric, hand-held, spray bottle produces aqueous ozone on-demand.

My name is Greg Mock and I work for Hygeia as their online marketer which is why I was searching topics on how others are using Ozone.

If you need more information beyond our website, please feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email.

Regards,

Greg Mock

10. YASHASWINI TATENENI Says: March 30, 2018 at 5:55 am

AS A WHOLISTIC DENTIST HOW WILL YOU EXPLAIN AN ORTHODONTIC PROCEDURE AND AN IMPLANT PROCEDURE.

11. Hello, Would you please refer me to a dentist that practices the methods you approve of? I live in the Hamilton, Burlington, Ontario, Canada area. I have recently had porcelain crown placed on my six upper front teeth. Also, an implant on the bottom left molar. I think it is a titanium implant with a gold and porcelain crown. I am wondering if I need to worry more about needing to be rid of some of those reparations. But where do I go and who do I see. I would like to know if there is a dentist in close proximity to me, who could help, if indeed, I should seek alternative dental help. Your advice or expertise and referral is appreciated, please. I am trying to figure things out regarding this. Thank you

12. Caroline McDaniel Says: March 26, 2018 at 6:27 am

Hello, I have root canals that I am considering having removed. What is the suggestions of ceramic implants, bridges, dentures, for longterm health. I am only 36. Thank you.

13. Julia Newman Says: March 23, 2018 at 12:14 pm

How can I find a natural dentist in Indiana? Is there a list or resource that I can check?

14. BARBARA MCKAY Says: March 16, 2018 at 7:01 pm

Hi Dr. Marvin,
    What is your opinion on the new Zeramex Implants? This is what my Dentist is recommending over the Ceraroot Implants. Do you have an opinion about Zeramex and would you recommend getting these?

Looking forward to your reply,

15. Lisa bilton Says: March 5, 2018 at 6:52 am

I had a white fillings in Dec on front second tooth and since my mouth is burning all the time my tounge it gets worse as day goes on I’ve told dentist loads I think it’s sumet to do with filling he saying I let won’t be I was perfectly fine till he did the filling and put me on Duraphat tooth paste tounge started tingling at first now always burning I need help and no one will help me

16. Dr. Marvin, DDS. I need a crown replaced on tooth#31.It is metal with amalgam buildup and I want it out. What material type crown
    do you recommend for bottom molars? I had most of my amalgam fillings removed back in 1991 after much reading regarding the mercury
    amalgam causing health problems and the ongoing debate.What would it cost or estimate$$? Thank you. Ken G.

17. Bob Pflibsen Says: February 28, 2018 at 5:18 am

I would like to have Dr Marvin evaluate my teeth for his holistic recommendations. I have one root canal that I think I should get rid of.

18. Dear Dr Marvin,

I have had an EMAX crown in my mouth for about 4 years and it has not caused any obvious problems. However, my dentist recently adjusted the crown slightly to help with a bite issue and ever since I have had a sore throat and ulcers at the back of my mouth on the same side. I can also taste the inside of the crown whereas I couldn’t before.

What can I do please? She did try to polish the crown after the adjustment. Can anything else now be done? I am really worried as I don’t want to lose this tooth and I suspect trying to get the crown off could make me lose it.

Would it work to cover the exposed bit of the crown with composite perhaps? Or do you have any other ideas? Thanks so much, Helen.

19. Eduardo Solano Says: February 16, 2018 at 4:42 pm

Hello,

I came across your contact info via google. I had a root canal done Wednesday, and I am just worried about any damages to my overall health further down the road. I’ve also looked into the dangers of mercury, what would be the best option to remove from my mouth.

20. Saskia Vanderhoop Says: February 15, 2018 at 9:20 am

I have had a root canal in tooth #8 since I was 13, now I am 56. I have had that tooth capped and later it became a bridge as the one next to it was compromised as well and needed to be removed. So at age 26 i had a bridge from 8 – 10 . About a year ago, I had the bridge redone and the root was compromised said my dentist in the netherlands, and recently an infection started at the apex and i went to see a holistic dentist who treated me twice with weekly ozone injections. I am due for another injection tomorrow, however the infection returned and puss is coming out on the gum (looks like a pimple). As my dentist is closed today, I am hoping for a response. Is this indicating that I should have the root removed asap. Or do you see another solution?

21. Hello,

I had a root canal many years ago. It’s never been right since. Do you do removals with ozone?

22. Robert Price Says: February 12, 2018 at 11:28 am

Dr. Marvin, I have recently been diagnosed with smoldering multiple myeloma. There is no cure for this cancer, but keeping it under control can buy me a number of years.
    I am 62 years old and I have had quite a number of amalgams since I was a teenager. I had the last four removed by a biological dentist but the amalgams removed before that were not so carefully removed.

About five years ago I had a Molder that was dying, I asked my biological dentist what she would do she said replace it with a implant. So I went to a oral surgeon to have it pulled, he told me I was being foolish and had the whole office also tell me so. He promptly called a root canal specialist and had me go there for a root canal. I told the specialist of my concerns of anaerobic bacteria and he said that I should not be concerned as much about his procedure as I should a incompleted root canal tooth, done 40 years earlier that he had noticed.

The root canal tooth of five years ago failed after two years and was replaced with a implant.
    In conclusion all amalgams are gone followed by a heavy metal cleanse, but the incompleted root canal from over 40 years ago remains, and at times it seems my body says it needs to go.
    What say you? And you feel that the dental work I’ve had in the past has greatly contributed to my horrifying diagnosis.

PS the dentist that removed a couple of my amalgams without using proper protocol has died of stomach cancer a year and half ago.

23. Nicole Seeley Says: February 7, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Please call in regards to consultation

24. Dakota Stewart Says: February 7, 2018 at 7:03 pm

Hello! How can I find a natural dentist around me? Besides the use of fluoride I just completely disagree with my current dentist. I would to go to a natural dentist and live a better teeth life! Thanks!

25. Yvonne Medel Says: February 2, 2018 at 11:37 am

My 3 almost 4 year went to the dentist yesterday and they recommended 5 root canals . Is there a way to arrest the cavities ?

26. Hello,

I am needing two molar dental implants. I am allergic to various metals so did not want to go the titanium route and are therefore considering Zirconium/Ceramic Implants. However, I am highly allergic to Aluminum Zirconium found in deodorants. Do you know if this zirconium found in deodorant is the same or similar to that found in zirconium dental implants? I am new in researching all this so do not know all the make-up etc of these elements. Any knowledge you might have about this would be very much appreciated. I am so nervous about the idea of having something implanted in my body and want to make sure I make the best possible decision. Thank you!

27. Hi Dr. Marvin,I love essentia water. I have dry mouth from meds this water helps. I have heart disease,congestive heart failure etc. So of course I have too limit my intake. But,is this water a good water for me too drink? Thank u very much…. Tami

• Essentia water is alkaline water which can help cover up a lot of issues. The better question is to ask why you have diseases. Get to the root cause of the issues prior to finding a cover-up.

28. Shuko Cooley Says: January 25, 2018 at 2:06 pm

Hi Dr. Marvin,

Do you treat 7 year old who has never being to dentist before. A sensitive child..who has a hole in his tooth needs to be treated..

29. Hi, I am hoping for nontoxic bonding agents that are good for inlays of procelain or zirconium. My dentist wants to use Multilink Automix, but the MSDS is a bit scary! Thanks for offering this list of safe materials. Your list says “white filling” materials: Grandio, Admira, Holistore, Diamond Lite and Epic; and materials for crowns, onlays, inlays and bridges: Vitabloc Feldspathic Porcelain, Bruxzir, DiamondCrown, and Belle glass; and bonding agents: Brush and Bond, Clearfil SE Bond, Tenure. Would any of these bonding agents be good and long-lasting with the zirconium or porcelain inlays?

I wouldalso love to share this info on a healthy website, if I can get my facts straight.

30. shirley evers Says: September 12, 2017 at 4:17 pm

Help,
    How do i find a provider in my area or do you let Oregonians visit you and do a payment plan..
    thank you for your assistnace !
    sincerly, shirley evers
    PS I am allergic to metals.. what do they use to connect the non metal tooth too?
    Im sure its here, I just may of missed it and didn’t quite understand
    thank you .

31. Hello,

I was wondering if you have information of whether root canal can be associated with oral leukoplakia? Can you point me to where I can read about it? I can’t find anything on the internet. I’m afraid of my root canal.

32. Isarick Brown Says: January 26, 2017 at 3:29 pm

Looking for a local office… Where are u Guys In KCMO???

33. Dear Dr.Marvin

First of all, excuse me for my bad English since I am Greek and I don’t know the English language so well. I would like to know if jaw cavitation can make your chin look smaller. I noticed that my jaw looks smaller thant it used to be 3 years ago and sometimes I feel pain. I had 2 rootcanal treatment years ago and replaced a tooth with an dental implant. can it be that all these years my jaw is affected by cavities? and have some part of the chin destroyed without noticing or feeling anything? will xrays be able to diagnose this disease in case that part of my jaw bone is destroyed?

• That’s a tough one Kostas. I don’t think that cavitations can make your chin look smaller. It is possible that your bite has changed. This is possible whenever dentistry is performed like when you get a new filling, crown, implant etc.

I believe a 3D CBCT xray would be one of the tools to detect cavitations.

34. […] & DirectionsOur Code Of EthicsServicesSafe Mercury RemovalInvisalignMaterial Reactivity TestingContact UsHolistic DentistryMeridian Tooth Chart“Is Your Dentist Holistic?”Mercury Free […]