Improve Your Health, Brighten Your Smile… And Become A Patient
At The Center for Natural Dentistry, we take pride in our patients’ health and in the trust you put in us every time you make an appointment. We also take great pride in the long-term relationships we develop with our patients, which is why we take the time to listen to your concerns and your questions before we propose treatment. We want to make sure that our practice is the right fit for you and that you feel comfortable in our office and with our staff.
Why Choose The Center for Natural Dentistry?
There are hundreds of dentists who would be happy to take your dental well-being into their hands, so why should you choose The Center for Natural Dentistry? Here are the Top 9 Reasons:
- We don’t like the drill anymore than you do. While some dentists seem to grab their drill before you even have a bib on, we do our best to keep your mouth a “no-drilling zone.” We always provide safe, natural alternatives before using a drill as a last resort.
- Our Office Won’t Make You Sick. Even if you don’t have any amalgam (silver) fillings in your teeth, your dentist probably deals with them on a regular basis, which means that every time you sit down in a dental chair, you are inhaling dangerous mercury fumes. At The Center for Natural Dentistry, we adhere to a strict Patient Protocol that ensures you won’t inhale the mercury fumes that can cause serious illness.
- Full-Body Wellness. We consider your full-body wellness every time we recommend a treatment. Proper dental care can add as many as 10 years to your life… that’s proper dental care. That’s why we always consider how any treatment will affect you entire wellness when we present treatment options. Most dentists just “fix the problem.” At The Center for Natural Dentistry, we “treat the cause.” Further, we always test our materials to ensure that whatever we use is compatible with YOU… there is no “one-size-fits-all” mentality at The Center for Natural Dentistry.
- Your Body is Natural, Your Doctor Should be Natural. Don’t get us wrong, we believe in science-based medical and dental practices (Dr. Marvin is a fully-licensed dentist). But your body is a natural entity. If there is a scientifically proven natural remedy for your symptoms, we believe that should always be your first option. That’s why we will always present you with natural, holistic options as well as traditional dental options. It’s your mouth, your treatment is ultimately your choice. We will present the options so you can make an educated decision of your health.
- Holistic Treatment is Time Tested and Proven. For centuries holistic practices have been used for all sorts of medical and dental symptoms. In the Western World, science-based medicine has become the dominant player for decades, but the tide is again turning to holistic approaches. Dr. Marvin understands that not all problems can be solved naturally, which is why The Center for Natural Dentistry has implemented a healthy blend of traditional holistic approaches with western science, ensuring you always get the best possible treatments for your dental problems.
- It’s Stress-Free. Why should a trip to the dentist keep you up at night worrying? We want you to feel comfortable with our office, our staff, and our practices, which is why we’ve created a “dental spa” that makes your dental trips as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
- Cutting Edge Technology. At The Center for Natural Dentistry we have cutting-edge technology to ensure safe, effective, holistic dentist visits. We have the latest CEREC machine, a 3D Cone Beam CT scanner for diagnostics, a top-notch laser, and a host of other high-end, top-quality tools to provide the best treatment possible. You won’t see outdated equipment or outdated techniques… you will ALWAYS get the best of the best.
- Experience and credentials you can trust. Dr. Marvin’s fascination with the practice of natural dentistry is firmly intertwined with his credentials as a professional dentist. Dr. Marvin is active in numerous leading-edge holistic and biologic dental associations and maintains a rigorous continuing education schedule to ensure he is always at the forefront of the best care possible.
- We don’t pontificate. We innovate! While others may talk the talk, we actually walk the walk. Dr. Marvin has spent years of his life exploring the links between gum disease and systemic disease and, consequently, developing natural solutions to the real demands of oral hygiene and dental health.
Your Health is Important
We know you have options when it comes to dental care. We know you probably don’t get excited about visiting the dentist. At The Center for Natural Dentistry we have taken every step possible to make your visit stress-free and effective. We offer traditional and holistic treatment options in a relaxed, stress-free environment. We can work with your insurance, just like most dentists. We can also cater to any special needs you may have (just please let us know when you schedule so we can be sure to accommodate in the best way possible).
What do you have to lose? Call us today (or use the form below) to schedule your holistic dental appointment or office tour (this is not an exam, but a “get to know us better” preview). The tour won’t cost you anything and our exams are competitively priced. Give us a call today.. you’ll be glad you did.
To request your exam:
Call to Schedule:
To schedule your initial appointment by phone, please us at 760-536-1199, press extension 1.
We will ask you a few questions and set up a time that is convenient for you to come in and visit with us.
Complete the Form to Schedule an Appointment:
To quickly request an appointment, fill in the form below. We will contact you within 2 business days to schedule your appointment.
Pay your appointment deposit:
From all of us at The Center for Natural Dentistry, thank you for your interest in becoming a patient. We look forward to meeting with you and showing you a new way to better health, a brighter smile, and healthier teeth.